RCore Software ThingsPro Suite Moxa vietnam
Features and Benefits
- Acquire big data from edge to core efficiently and easily
- Enable edge intelligence for a smarter Industrial IoT field site
- Manage and access your assets anywhere, anytime
- ThingsPro Gateway: An intelligent Industrial IoT gateway platform
- ThingsPro Server: A centralized device management platform
To help you accelerate development of your industrial IoT applications and create a smarter field site, Moxa’s ThingsPro suite offers two versatile software packages: ThingsPro Gateway, an intelligent industrial IoT gateway, and ThingsPro Server, a centralized device management platform. The ThingsPro suite enables Modbus connectivity for data acquisition and processing, MQTT support for lightweight edge-to-core data transmission, a wireless manager for wireless networking configuration, and device management. Configuration just takes a few steps, allowing you to focus on your applications instead of complex integrations.
ThingsPro helps you handle the complexity and diversity that comes from combining information technology and operational technology for industrial IoT applications by offering a high-level Modbus API in C and Python, as well as a modern RESTful API for you to easily develop software applications to extend or enhance the capabilities of Moxa’s industrial IoT gateway.
ThingsPro suite provides smart DAQ, rapid development, and easy management, and is specially designed to accelerate your Industrial IoT development by simplifying deployment, helping you create a smarter field site.
ThingsPro Gateway: An Intelligent Industrial IoT Gateway
- Ready-to-run Modbus to MQTT functionality to simplify data acquisition tasks for industrial automation applications.
- Modbus TCP/RTU gateway for acquiring data from your field devices.
- Modbus slave support for easy integration with SCADA.
- Cellular configuration and routing for convenient setup of LTE networking.
- Modbus and RESTful APIs for rapid development.
- Built-in support for popular IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) providers to boost integration of cloud-based data analysis applications.
ThingsPro Server: A Centralized Device Management Platform
- Map-view of field site gateways or devices for visual device and asset management.
- Role-based account management to manage groups of gateways or devices by location or organization.
- Organize maintenance tasks such as firmware upgrades with a task queue for better planned execution.
- Offline configuration tool for mass deployment.
ThingsPro Server can be deployed on an AWS (Amazon Web Service) EC2 Instance. We recommend using an “AWS EC2 Instance t2.small” for managing 300 nodes (ThingsPro Gateway).
Note: For more information about ThingsPro Server, please contact your regional sales representative.
To date, most discussions about the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) have been about connecting new devices and rapidly bringing them online. In this white paper we look at the implications of bringing such a large number of devices online, namely, the need for efficient methods to collect information from these devices, and discuss how to handle the large amount of data collected from these devices.
Industrial IoT solutions are judged on their ability to adapt to various data acquisition needs and how they can transform the data collected from devices into useful business insights that can help decision makers. What makes an Industrial IoT solution truly stand out is the flexible data handling possibilities that it can provide...........more
The impact the Internet has had on the way humans live their lives has been unprecedented. It has allowed us to communicate and interact with each other in ways previously unimaginable. Recently, it has opened the door for what many are describing as something that will become more important to our everyday lives than the Internet, the Internet of Things (IoT). One of the most exciting possibilities is in industrial applications, more commonly referred to as the Industrial Internet of Things (Industrial IoT), where communication and interaction capabilities can be extended to devices or things used for factory automation, renewable energy applications, smart grids, intelligent transportation systems, and even oil and gas applications..........more
Data is at the heart of the Internet of things (IoT). To make critical data-informed decisions, businesses first need to capture and collect data from all sorts of devices over the Internet before converting the data into valuable business information. Moxa has applied its rich experience in the industrial automation field to provide industrial computing solutions that integrate data acquisition and device management for large-scale, Industrial IoT applications. In this brochure, we will examine several typical applications to see how Moxa’s solutions can help businesses conquer the challenges in the Industrial IoT environments...........more